If you are in or around the area of 60404, I offer house calls for installation and or consultation services.
For areas outside of 60404, I will still offer consultation and troubleshooting services.
Things that I work on:
- Network Gear
- WiFi Mesh Systems
- Smart Devices
- Battery Backup Devices
- TV mounting
- Hiding of cables and boxes behind the TV
- Add nightlights to outlets or make one outlet into two to support a nightlight
- And more!
My fee will be fair for the work that needs to be done.
I will do a doorbell installation for $30 or camera install for $40.
The Consultation Process
- Calls, emails and/or site visit to see what your needs are
- See what you are trying to do and why
- Get a budget number on what you would like to spend. (It can be a few hundred up to thousands, depending on your needs.)
- Give options on what can be done with current technology
- Get pictures of switches, outlets, fans, and lights. (This is so I can see what type they are.)
- Work out a list of items that would work for your needs
- Depending on the scope of the project, work out a consultation price. If you buy the products from the links provided, it could be free.
- I will always recommend expensive things or heavily used items to have extended warranties. It’s better to have one and not use it than not to have one and need it.
- Work out an installation price
- Set-up a date and time for install
- Install the purchased products
- If you have prior purchased products, they can be installed too
- Set-up the apps and make sure everything is working
The Troubleshooting Process
- Calls or emails to talk about the issue
- Decide on a price
- Site visit and/or remote support session
- Depending on the problem, it may include new parts or updates
My promise to you is that I will only recommend products that:
- I currently use
- Have used in the past
- I have tested
- I trust to work correctly
- Name brands that have excellent features and support
- OR ones recommended by you that you are sure that will work
I accept cash, PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo. 50% is due when work starts and 50% when it’s finished.
99% of the time, I won’t buy the products for you. You will need to purchase them from Amazon, Bestbuy, or other vendors.
- I can’t control your internet and a lot of issues are because of it
- Modems and routers do go bad and have issues
- If you have Comcast, it is an excellent idea to get a new modem every two years
- Things go bad, and manufacturers have warranties on the items
- Get extended warranties
- If it’s a used product, don’t even ask about a warranty
- If it’s stolen product, don’t even ask about a warranty
- If you tried to install it, don’t even ask about a warranty
- If you have issues after the install, we can talk and work something out
- Don’t screw me and I won’t screw you
Last Update: 02/21/2020
Articles For You To Review
Smart Switches, Smart Dimmers, Night Lights, Nest Thermostat, TV Mounting, Smart Speaker Mounting, Nest & Ring Cams, Nest & Ring Doorbells.
See Videos below for all the devices.
Fill out the form below
Let's Go Shopping
This is just a list of items to look at. I will help you choose the products and make you a list of links to order from. Also, most cameras come in black or white. I will make sure you get any discounts or free items I can find. This is a small list of items for making your home smart.
Wireless Access Points- Wifi
Smart Water Sensors
My thoughts and opinions: no one is paying me to promote their products. This means no company is paying me to give them good reviews. I’m not going to play that game of we’ll provide you with cash, products, referrals, and so on if you give us good reviews. If a company feels like giving me money, products, or referrals, then good for them. This will not change how I review their products. If I think the product is Good, I will promote it as a tested product that I stand behind as it should work fine for you. I have no problem saying what’s good, bad, needs fixed, or added to the product.
RobsReviews.Net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
RobsReviews.Net is a participant in The Home Depot Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on HomeDeport.com. The Home Depot and The Home Depot logo are trademarks of The Home Depot, or its affiliates.
RobsReviews.Net is a participant in Best Buy Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on BestBuy.com. Best Buy and the Best Buy logo are trademarks of Best Buy, or its affiliates.
RobsReviews.Net is a participant in Walmart Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Walmart.com. Walmart and the Walmart logo are trademarks of Walmart, or its affiliates.